Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Bank Approved!

So we began the bank loan process back in September.  After a few okay a lot of hold-ups from our builder getting his paperwork in I received word last night that he has been approved!  I am so relieved.  Still haven't heard about a bank settlement date, but we probably won't have settlement until after the Christmas since our builder is away until then.  We now need to get the surveying paperwork and apply for our building permit.  I do not think I will completing let out a sigh of relief until we get the building permit.  In reality the township could deny our approval and then we will have to come up with a plan B.  I really can't think about that just yet...Need to wait and see what the township says.  Hopefully we will have word in the next week or two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment